I am a 45 year old woman that has a beautiful family and loving supportive spouse. I started this blog almost 4 years ago with just a couple of posts and then life took over in other ways. In May 2018 I was diagnosed with PTSD that literally came out of the closet overnight from a teenage sexual abuse trauma from my boss at the time that I never shared due to locked in fear. After several months of ongoing medication and prolonged exposure trauma therapy I surfaced with a new outlook on life and decided that I was not going to let this trauma define me but let me grow and flourish into the person I was always meant to be. For my post traumatic growth I started a nude yoga challenge into self-acceptance 💜. I own Two Souls Yoga in Sudbury, Ontario and my best friend Dani is my left arm and helps me run the show. I am so thankful for so many things. I want to continue to grow in mind, body and spirit so if you wish join me as we talk, explore, challenge ourselves on this amazing journey called life!
Top Posts & Pages
- Week#1 Nude Yoga Challenge into Self-Acceptance
- WEEK#12 Nude Yoga Challenge into Self-Acceptance
- Last nights dream, giving me answers :)
- Exhaustion a new way of life!
- Week#3 Nude Yoga Challenge into Self-Acceptance
- Week#5 Nude Yoga Challenge into Self-Acceptance
- THR NEXT CHAPTER
- WEEK 9 Nude Yoga Challenge into Self-Acceptance
- WEEK#47 Nude Yoga Challenge into Self Acceptance
- WEEK#51 Nude Yoga Challenge into Self Acceptance